Do you have any idea how good lasagna is? I found out about how good it was from Garfield. Then I wanted some and found that it was really good.
And also, something else that is very fun, which I just found out about a month ago when I first got it, is riding dirt bikes. I will have to post pictures sometime. I don't know when that will be, because I don't have time to take pictures since most of my time is spent riding.
Right now all the snow outside is melting... unfortunately. But Sunday and Monday was really fun because I got to go sledding on our neighbor's hill. I will have to show you pictures... when ever post them. The jumps we made were really fun, although they kind of hurt sometimes... depending on how you landed... lol!
1 comment:
Hey would you take a look at the teaser for my book. It's the opening for a 500 page novel I just completed, currently in editing as of now. To be released soon.
http://thequestfortruthbooks.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment