Saturday, March 7, 2009

MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just fineshed my math book this friday. It was a grate feeling to finsh it. then my mom just had to tell me about the next one, all my joy was gone. This week I start the next one fun lol.

by Nivek

10 comments:

Calsie Rael said...

Good job. What's next in the wonderful (*cough*cough) world of math?

Zoe said...

That's great, Tabeeb.

Shelby said...

Oh, I know the agonies of math. Algebra 2 is my nemesis! Which book did you just finish?

Zoe said...

Saxon 7/6. Starting 8/7.

Shelby said...

YUCK! (Sry, but 8/7 was my least favorite, second only to the Algebras).

Zoe: Have you finished A2 yet? I'm ready for...uhm...lesson 82 I think.

Anonymous said...

That last comment by me was actually Nivek. Wrong account. lol!

I am on lesson 81... I think. Yikes, I better hurry. You are ahead of me! :D

~Zoe

Shelby said...

Wow, I'm doing lesson 84 today!!

Zoe said...

Yikes! I am starting to feel competitive... (I can be when I want to) :D

Shelby said...

Hahaha...just don't hang around me too long when there's carpet ball around. ;)

Zoe said...

lol! Yeah...