homeschooling ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
I love being homeschooled because it allows me to do the things I enjoy. Last year we had an additon built onto our house and I was able to help with some of the work. I learned a lot about masonry, and carpentry, met new friends, and had a great time. I also got to build a barn with my dad. I get to go on a lot of church outings. For example, just this past Tuesday me and my sister went on a youth outting. In the winter I can get off school to go on ski trips and other trips and catch up on my lessons in the summer. I could never do that if I was going to school. I have been on six ski trips and two hiking trips in Colorado with my dad. We have hiked over 70 miles on 14,000' mountains. Since I have the freedom to do school at my own pace, I am in the 6th grade and doing eighth grade math. I believe that God's plan for me is to someday become an engineer like my dad. About four months ago I ran in a 5k race and won third place over all and first place in my age group. If I went to a public school, I could not have done any of these fun things. This is why homeschooling ROCKS!
2 comments:
I don't get to homeschool. :(
YAY FOR HOMESCHOOLING!!!!! Seriously, it is amazing.
Calsie: I'm sowwy. :(
Post a Comment